BUSINESS ISLE OF MAN
WHO WE ARE
Business Isle of Man is an Executive Agency of the Department for Enterprise, acting as a key decision making and advisory body supporting the Government’s ambition for long term economic prosperity.
To support businesses involved in:
- the export of physical goods and related services from the Isle of Man
- the operating of services within the domestic Manx economy.
We support businesses by coordinating the promotion and development of opportunities within these sectors.
- Act as the primary conduit between government and business – helping to create the right environment for the sector to achieve sustainable growth
- Create a shared vision and strategy for the Isle of Man as an internationally well-regarded economic base for export business, recognised for technical and service performance and competence
- Drive collaboration and knowledge-sharing with the private sector and industry experts
- Set clear, measurable, and achievable targets for success, prioritising resources to ensure that results are delivered