BUSINESS ISLE OF MAN
WHO WE ARE
Business Isle of Man is an Executive Agency of the Department for Enterprise, acting as a key decision making and advisory body supporting the Government’s ambition for long term economic prosperity.
To support businesses involved in:
- the export of physical goods and related services from the Isle of Man
- the operating of services within the domestic Manx economy.
We support businesses by coordinating the promotion and development of opportunities within these sectors.
- Act as the primary conduit between government and business – helping to create the right environment for the sector to achieve sustainable growth
- Create a shared vision and strategy for the Isle of Man as an internationally well-regarded economic base for export business, recognised for technical and service performance and competence
- Drive collaboration and knowledge-sharing with the private sector and industry experts
- Set clear, measurable, and achievable targets for success, prioritising resources to ensure that results are delivered
Business Isle of Man is responsible for securing the Isle of Man's status as an internationally respected economic hub for the export of high value added products and related services.