Small Business Workshops | Pitching to take your business to the next level by Katie Nicholson & John Garland (Founded)
This workshop has been postponed, a new date and time will be confirmed in due course.
Venue: Isle of Man Chamber of Commerce Offices, Eagle Lab, Victoria Street, Douglas
Taking a business idea forward often requires external investment. Where do you look and what are your options? How can you prepare your business – and yourself – to pitch for funding. Pitching can often be a daunting process, but it doesn’t need to be!
This workshop aims to equip participants with the knowledge and confidence to perfect their start-up pitch. We will cover the following topics:
- Ensuring it’s the right time to pitch
- Where to look for different types of investment: on and off-island
- How and when to approach various sources of investment
- How to structure a pitch deck: what should and should not be included to deliver a sharp and effective pitch
- Basics of effective communication: How to communicate effectively and put your best foot forward
- Post pitch: How to receive feedback and leverage this moving forwards
ADD TO MY CALENDAR