Small Business Workshops | Founders Mindset for success - the tools you & your business needs to succeed in the 2020's by Carol Glover (Carol Glover Coaching), Jamie Lewis (Peggy's + Kiki's Tiki Lounge) & Miles Petit (Noa Bakehouse)
Date & Time: 13/05/2021 16:00-18:00
Venue: Isle of Man Chamber of Commerce Offices, Eagle Lab, Victoria Street, Douglas
This session is for anyone who wants to develop a Growth Mindset for themselves, their team and their business, to help the Isle of Man grow and develop for the future.
- Ever wondered what it’s like to found and run a growing business on the Isle of Man?
- What are the key components of a Founders Mindset that ensure success & how do you develop them?
- How do you stay positive, optimistic and innovative when things go wrong?
- How do you prioritise your own wellbeing and keep you and your team motivated when things get tricky?
- How do you know where to Start, when to Pivot and how to Grow?
- How do you find the right help and input, when you need it most and who to trust?
For tips, how to and real life learnings on Isle of Man, join 3 Founders: Coach, Mentor & Maverick Maker, Carol Glover, Jamie Lewis of Peggy’s, Kiki’s & Extra Fancy Events and Miles Pettit of Noa Bakehouse & Market Hall Café.
Click here to book
ADD TO MY CALENDAR